This is a question I am sure almost all of us have had at one point in our lives. For me this was a little over three years ago. I started to hear the word apps come up in a lot of conversations about the new tablet IPad and smart phones, which at the time were just becoming popular. I had a basic understanding what they were as just quick access to websites, games, and accounts, just like a link but not needing a search engine.
*Important information: The term app is an abbreviation for the word application.
Why use apps?
• Apps give you quick access to the information you want
• Easy to download, and you don’t have a link or remember how to get to the site for future use Apps are so effective.
Almost everyone who has money to buy things has a smart phone and/or other technologies to use apps with. With my Samsung galaxy tab I will download apps from the Google Play Store, but with my IPhone I will download from the App Store. Both stores offer different apps, but usually the most popular apps will be available through both. There are a lot of free apps out there. For most businesses and social media platforms there is a free app you can download. Usually the paid apps are for games that have become very popular. These may only cost a dollar or two which can often be well worth it.
Most popular apps in the United States are: Facebook at number one, you can also find Pandora, YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps and Google Play.
You can find an app about almost anything. As you all know by now I really like Beyoncé. While looking at apps I was able to find some very interesting apps Specifically for Beyoncé fans.
There is a dress up Beyoncé app
A Beyoncé song request app, for fans to request Beyoncé songs on the radio using it
Beyoncé Game app
Beyoncé’s booth, I am not sure what this app does, but I am very curious
As I have been researching Apps, I found a blog page called the Twelve Weirdest Apps Ever Made. This page is awesome to say the least. If you have time I would highly recommend you check them out for a good laugh!
uky.edu
chaseadvancement.com
mashable.com
.png)

.png)
.png)

Okay, I just clicked on that link for the weirdest apps ever made. Um... They weren't kidding! Some of that stuff is SO weird! Ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteProps for finding so many Beyonce apps. I has no idea that she had such a presence in the app store.
Seriously.... I can't stop thinking about those apps. Weird. Was there seriously an app that was a zit squeezing game? Ugh.
Your obsession with Beyoncé cracks me up. Great post girl!
ReplyDelete