Social Media Management
There are so many social media platforms out there and you
may have an account with quite a few of them.
Constantly opening multiple apps and pages to manage your media can be
very confusing and inconvenient. This is
why social media management tools like buffer are very handy, whether you are
managing social media for a business or maybe just your personal accounts.
The service Buffer, is the social media manager that I would
like to talk about in today’s post. I
have just started using this for my personal accounts but I find it very
helpful and see the benefits of using it for a business, or organization. There are a few things that I would like to
highlight about using Buffer, and they are:
1. It allows you to connect with a few different
social media accounts. This will be
improved as the program grows, or if you upgrade to a paid version. The accounts I have linked to it are my
Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. They have
not enabled connecting to Google + profiles yet, but it says they are coming
soon.
2. Posts are the next thing I would like to
highlight. They allow you to select which
media you would like the message to appear on.
When I typed “I just love Beyoncé”, I selected all three of my synced accounts,
so it would post to all. You can also
shorten the links you add to your posts in through this manager, which makes
them easier to view and copy.
3.
Last I would like to highlight that you can
schedule when your posts go out. This
can be extremely helpful for mass numbers of accounts for large businesses, or
even just people who don’t have a lot of time.
Buffer is a free great way to manage your social media, and
there are many other programs like buffer where you may do the same and even more. If your social media is getting a little too
complicated and you have a lot of things going on, using a manager might just
be the answer.
I had not ever heard of this organization before. Great job.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the layout of your blog looks awesome! I love it!